Thursday, November 15, 2007

Karma Yogi Ratilal - Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

I wish to express my gratitude to all the people associated in the writing of this book, especially Ba – Smt. Premilagauri Jani, Uncles – Shri Bharat Jani, Shri Pankaj Jani, Shri Harish Jani and Shri Nilesh Jani for being very generous in sharing their experience and knowledge.

I am thankful to my Aunts – Smt. Jayshree Bharat Jani, Smt. Unnati Pankaj Jani, Smt. Kanan Harish Jani and Kirtida Nilesh Jani for reviewing text. I thank, my friends and cousins – Amish, Purvi, Himani, Dhiman, Vidhi, Disha and Kosha for their tough critical analysis and comments, accompanied with their gentle support.

And finally, my deepest gratitude to the Generation Next – Dharv, Aayushi, Hitanshi, Neel and Rudra for their unfailing emotional support during formation of this book. I seek the same attitude and enthusiasm which my grandfather cherished all his life, and want them to practice in their own respective lives. I want this work to reflect.

Hitarth Jani

No comments: